Experience the Cana Island Lighthouse Tour!
This kayak tour lasts a little longer than our normal kayak tour due to the stop off at the lighthouse, lunch and tour of the lighthouse. Your guide will accompany you on sit-on-top kayaks, provide you with a lesson and knowledge of the history of the lighthouse and some opportunities for photos.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancel your tour 48 hours prior to the tour start time to receive a 100% refund.
Weather related cancellation options: (chosen when booking)
- I am not able to reschedule if weather doesn’t cooperate (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I don’t want to reschedule to another tour location if the weather/wind/waves doesn’t cooperate for my tour (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I will reschedule to a different day if weather/wind/waves doesn’t cooperate (100% refund after exhausting 1 reschedule opportunity)
- I will reschedule to a different tour location if weather/wind/waves aren’t appropriate for my chosen tour (100% refund if no locations are appropriate due to weather)
- I will reschedule to a different tour or day. (100% refund if no locations are appropriate due to weather)
If you choose option 3,4 or 5. We only ask you try to reschedule once, if weather doesn’t cooperate the second time, we will issue you a refund or reschedule you again if you chose (not likely as we can usually pick a successful time in a 3 day forecast window.
We do the best we can to communicate with you prior to your tour time so you can make the most of your vacation days.
We work to be as proactive as possible to let you know ahead of your tour time, so you don’t have to show up to find out. From time to time, we cancel last minute due to weather, but this doesn’t happen often.
If you are traveling from far away just to kayak with us, please reach out the prior day via text or call to talk about the weather.
Minimum tour participants cancellation:
Our tours have a minimum of 4 participants to launch.
- During June/July/August this rarely happens due to our popularity.
- During May, sept and oct, this can happen.
If we don’t have the minimum participants to launch, you have 3 choices
- make it a private tour
- reschedule to another tour time or location to meet minimum
- offer you a 100% refund.
- What to Bring
Change of clothes
Light layered synthetic clothing if it is a bit cool or windy.