A relaxing way to cruise around and take some stunning Instagram worthy photos during every season. See the Ice Castles and Caves during Winter!
Door County Bike Tours
Door County Kayak Tours
Welcome to Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
Our most popular tour is the Door County kayak tour of Cave Point County Park. During the busy season, we offer tours every half hour and are located just around the corner from the kayak launch. Check out our new 1/2 day tours of Cave Point County Park, Peninsula State Park or Door Bluff County Park Shipwreck Tour that includes a hike/swim & picnic.
Think of us as your outdoor adventure tour destination. No experience necessary. All ages and abilities welcome. All tours are weather dependent.
- We have been operating kayak tours for 18 years!
- We add new fleets of is-on-top kayaks to our gear every year.
- Our lifejackets are fresh, mesh back, comfortable and look good in a photo.
- We have an onsite photographer, not a waterproof camera that gets water spots on it.
- Our meeting location is right around the corner from cave point. Other tour operators are located 20+ minutes away.
- You don’t have to pay a state park entrance fee on top of your tour price.
- Your Safety is our #1 Priority! Our launch location approaches Cave Point county park from the north. This gives us the ability to retreat into a safe harbor(Schauer Park) when the south wind and waves pick up. Other operators start from Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park. (This makes it more dangerous to return when the south wind and waves kick in, and they do a 30% of the time.)
- We offer a return customer trip discount.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. While we do have a short season to make a living. We want to make sure you tell 10 people how awesome of an experience you had, not 100 people how you couldn’t see cave point due to the waves. You can come back for a free trip if we cannot see cave point via kayak from an enjoyable and safe vantage point.
Recent Blog Posts
Click here to learn more about door county moped rental vs fat tire e-bike Door County Moped Rental vs Fat Tire E-Bike
The Differences between an E-Bike and Moped Electric bicycles have pedals and provide a form of exercise. Most mopeds do not have pedals and do not provide exercise. Mopeds in the USA often require a driver’s license and insurance and some form of registration. Electric bikes do not require a license or registration or insurance….
Click here to learn more about door county atv vs fat tire e-bike rentals Door County ATV vs Fat Tire E-Bike Rentals
eBikes vs. ATVs eBikes have evolved admirably over the years and the newest models are on par with the more rugged vehicles like ATVs, they’re constantly compared for efficiency and suitability for different roads. Let’s see what these two impressive vehicles have in common and how they differ. We’ll go through the pros and cons of each,…
Click here to learn more about door county bachelorette party guide Door County Bachelorette Party Guide
A Door County bachelorette party is a great opportunity to plan an event or multi-day trip that celebrates the best friends in your life! There are too many ways to spend your time and throw a Door County bachelorette party, we’ve compiled this list of five ways to inspire your planning. Booze Cruise Wisconsin is…
Error: No users set. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username".