Ancient pictographs, a shipwreck, and bluffs!
Door County Kayak Tours
Door County Bike Tours
Welcome to Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
Our most popular tour is the Door County kayak tour of Cave Point County Park. During the busy season, we offer tours every half hour and are located just around the corner from the kayak launch. Check out our new 1/2 day tours of Cave Point County Park, Peninsula State Park or Door Bluff County Park Shipwreck Tour that includes a hike/swim & picnic.
Think of us as your outdoor adventure tour destination. No experience necessary. All ages and abilities welcome. All tours are weather dependent.
- We have been operating kayak tours for 18 years!
- We add new fleets of is-on-top kayaks to our gear every year.
- Our lifejackets are fresh, mesh back, comfortable and look good in a photo.
- We have an onsite photographer, not a waterproof camera that gets water spots on it.
- Our meeting location is right around the corner from cave point. Other tour operators are located 20+ minutes away.
- You don’t have to pay a state park entrance fee on top of your tour price.
- Your Safety is our #1 Priority! Our launch location approaches Cave Point county park from the north. This gives us the ability to retreat into a safe harbor(Schauer Park) when the south wind and waves pick up. Other operators start from Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park. (This makes it more dangerous to return when the south wind and waves kick in, and they do a 30% of the time.)
- We offer a return customer trip discount.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. While we do have a short season to make a living. We want to make sure you tell 10 people how awesome of an experience you had, not 100 people how you couldn’t see cave point due to the waves. You can come back for a free trip if we cannot see cave point via kayak from an enjoyable and safe vantage point.
Besides kayaking cave point, we also offer a number of other fun experiences like Paddleboard Yoga, Door County Events & Paddle Parties
Door County Kayak Tours
- Peninsula State Park Tour by kayak
- Cana Island Lighthouse Tour by kayak..coming 2019
- Door Bluff County Park Shipwreck Tour by kayak
- Cave Point County Park Kayaking Tour
Door County Rentals
We deliver rentals all across the Peninsula; Fish Creek, Ephraim, Sister Bay, Baileys Harbor, Ellison Bay, Gills Rock, Jacksonport, and Sturgeon Bay. Rent for the hour, day or week.
Recent Blog Posts
Click here to learn more about door county bachelorette party guide Door County Bachelorette Party Guide
A Door County bachelorette party is a great opportunity to plan an event or multi-day trip that celebrates the best friends in your life! There are too many ways to spend your time and throw a Door County bachelorette party, we’ve compiled this list of five ways to inspire your planning. Booze Cruise Wisconsin is…
Click here to learn more about 7 reasons why cave point county park is a must visit! 7 Reasons Why Cave Point County Park is a Must Visit!
We think this park is an amazing Wisconsin destination and believe you will too! Cave Point County Park History In 1943, the Door County Board of Supervisors preserved 19 acres as the 5th established county park and named it Cave Point County Park. The park is one of the best spots to visit when you…
Click here to learn more about 7 reasons why potawatomi state park is the best park in door county! 7 Reasons why Potawatomi State Park is the Best Park in Door County!
We love this State Park and we know you will too. Located close to the city of Sturgeon Bay on the southern end of the peninsula, Potawatomi State Park is one of our “best parks” of Door County. A huge park at around 1200 acres, the park’s landscape combines gentle rolling hills with towering limestone…
Error: There is no connected account for the user 7913969223. Feed will not update.
Error: No users set. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username".
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.