Enjoy this serene yet thrilling kayak tour of Door Bluff County Park. See Native American pictographs, the Schooner Fleetwing shipwreck, and Death’s Door from the water.
Choose Your Outdoor Adventure
No experience necessary • All ages and abilities welcome • All tours are weather dependent
Experience picturesque caves and coves and amazing vistas that can only be viewed from the water. Pictures can’t do justice to the sights you will experience while paddling through these natural wonders.
- 2 hours Duration 2 hours
- We have been operating kayak tours for 17 years!
- We add new sit-on-top kayaks to our fleet every year.
- Our lifejackets are fresh, mesh back, comfortable, and look good in photos.
- We have an onsite photographer, not a waterproof camera that gets water spots on it.
- Our meeting location is right around the corner from Cave Point. Other tour operators are located 20+ minutes away.
- You don’t have to pay a State Park entrance fee on top of your tour price.
- Your safety is our #1 priority! Our launch location approaches Cave Point county park from the north. This gives us the ability to retreat into a safe harbor (Schauer Park) when the south wind and waves pick up. Other operators start from Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park. (This makes it more dangerous to return when the south wind and waves kick in, and they do 30% of the time.)
- We offer a return customer trip discount.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. While we do have a short season to make a living, we want to make sure you tell 10 people how awesome of an experience you had, not 100 people how you couldn’t see Cave Point due to the waves. You can come back for a free trip if we cannot see Cave Point via kayak from an enjoyable and safe vantage point.