Experience picturesque caves and coves and amazing vistas that can only be viewed from the water. Pictures can’t do justice to the sights you will experience while paddling through these natural wonders.
Guide Training Camp
Includes important documents
Welcome, Door County kayak tour guides!
Congratulations on receiving your invitation to guide training camp. We love to have fun during the summer, and in order to do that, we all need to know proper safety techniques and the logistics of how things run around the shop.
During training camp, please come ready to learn and bring plenty of water, snacks, lunch and anything else that will keep you on track for success.
What You Will Need
- Training camp is from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please show up 20 minutes early to Cave Point Paddle & Pedal 6329 HWY 57 Jacksonport, WI.
- Here is the manual. Please have this easily accessible on your phone—or print it out—so you can follow along as we go over it.
- Please fill out this w4 and email it—along with a photo of your driver’s license—to [email protected].
- Please fill out the first page of this i9, and email it to [email protected].
- Get CPR/First Aid Certified here.
We can’t wait for you to join us!