See Cave Point County Park like you’ve never seen it before!
Estuary Kayak Tour
Bring your family for an unforgettable paddle through one of Wisconsin’s premier nature preserves on one of our most peaceful Door County Tours. Our tour begins on the incredibly serene Logan Creek, where beginner kayakers can hone their skills on the quiet water. The tour then follows the meandering creek into Clark Lake, which is bordered by Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park to the east and Ridge’s Sanctuary preserve to the north. Our kayaks provide access to these environments that cannot be granted by any other mode of transportation.
Great for beginner kayakers of all ages, this tour offers a unique opportunity to see Door County’s globally significant wetlands. Along this paddle, guests will be treated to a visual spectacle that only Clark Lake and Logan Creek can provide. The plants, insects, fish, birds and countless other pieces come together to form a spectacular ecological community. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to paddle through our world-class nature preserve.
Cancel your tour 48 hours prior to the tour start time to receive a 100% refund.
Weather related cancellation options: (chosen when booking)
- I am not able to reschedule if weather doesn’t cooperate (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I don’t want to reschedule to another tour location if the weather/wind/waves doesn’t cooperate for my tour (+$5/person 100% refund)
- I will reschedule to a different day if weather/wind/waves doesn’t cooperate (100% refund after exhausting 1 reschedule opportunity)
- I will reschedule to a different tour location if weather/wind/waves aren’t appropriate for my chosen tour (100% refund if no locations are appropriate due to weather)
- I will reschedule to a different tour or day. (100% refund if no locations are appropriate due to weather)
If you choose option 3,4 or 5. We only ask you try to reschedule once, if weather doesn’t cooperate the second time, we will issue you a refund or reschedule you again if you chose (not likely as we can usually pick a successful time in a 3 day forecast window.
We do the best we can to communicate with you prior to your tour time so you can make the most of your vacation days.
We work to be as proactive as possible to let you know ahead of your tour time, so you don’t have to show up to find out. From time to time, we cancel last minute due to weather, but this doesn’t happen often.
If you are traveling from far away just to kayak with us, please reach out the prior day via text or call to talk about the weather.
Minimum tour participants cancellation:
Our tours have a minimum of 4 participants to launch.
- During June/July/August this rarely happens due to our popularity.
- During May, sept and oct, this can happen.
If we don’t have the minimum participants to launch, you have 3 choices
- make it a private tour
- reschedule to another tour time or location to meet minimum
- offer you a 100% refund.
Meets at County Road Q and Reiboldt’s Creek. https://goo.gl/maps/QroWLUQYyMsxyC7X6